Library visits and training
Please note our Central Library is temporarily closed.
Community library site visits
Group visits to your community library can be arranged by contacting the libraries below.
- For Chartwell, phone 838 6844 or email Chartwell Library
- For Dinsdale, phone 838 6855 or email Dinsdale Library
- For Glenview, phone 838 6821 or email Glenview Library
- For Hillcrest, phone 838 6849 or email Hillcrest Library
- For St Andrews, phone 838 6847 or email St Andrews Library
Library catalogue training
Any of our librarians can help with advice on how to use our catalogue to find materials. However, for group bookings, please contact our Readers Advisory Librarian, Tracy on 838 6820 or by email.
Other training or presentations
Specific group training or presentations can be arranged by contacting our Lifelong Learning Librarian, Renee, on 838 6469 or by email. Examples of previous training or presentations are 'the pros and cons of eReaders', 'how to download a free eBook from the library', 'Google search techniques' and 'online tutorials'.