PUBLIC COMPUTERS AT HAMILTON CITY LIBRARIES
Conditions of use
• The Aotearoa People’s Network Kaharoa (APNK) provides free access to internet, Wi-Fi and computing equipment at Hamilton City Libraries. More information can be found at http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.info/?region=hamilton
• By using this service you agree to follow APNK terms and conditions which are displayed at the beginning of each session, and follow the behaviour guidelines of Hamilton City Libraries.
• Any library visitor can use the APNK service.
• Session times at most libraries are 15 minutes or 30 minutes depending on customer preference. Time limits are in place to ensure fair and equitable access for all customers utilising this service. For further sessions customers may rebook, wait times will depend on availability.
• Parents and caregivers are responsible for the supervision of children.
• Please do not eat or drink over the computers.
• For assistance please contact staff.
For internet safety tips, see our Recommended websites page.
PHOTOCOPYING, PRINTING AND SCANNING
Photocopying (both black/white and colour) is available at all our libraries. See our Fees and charges page for prices.
Printing (black/white only) is available at all libraries, through the Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa. See our Fees and charges page for prices.
Scanning to PC is available at Garden Place Library Level 3 only, through the Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa.
Are you unable to visit your local library? If you're confined to your home or have difficulty getting about, we can provide a free service direct to your door.
Our homebound service visits you regularly with your selection. If you're interested in this service, phone our Homebound Co-ordinator, on 079599016 and a suitable time will be arranged to visit and assess whether you are eligible for this service.
Is your group or organisation looking for somewhere to meet? Hamilton City Libraries would love to help. Check out our community room at St Andrews Library. This venue has seating for up to 30, heating, off- street parking and tea-making facilities. The charge is $18 for non-profit groups or $60 for commercial groups.
For more details or to make a booking, contact the St Andrews Library, or phone 838 6847.